Air Duct Cleaning
Air duct cleaning service
Uniqairz Cleaners is a one-stop solution to clean all your worries regarding air duct cleaning!
Serving the areas of Kansas City, KS, and surrounding areas
Building and home ventilation systems can easily become a source of dust, dirt, bacteria, and fungi, affecting people’s health. Every residential and commercial duct system needs episodic air duct cleaning services to ensure air remains clean, healthy, and hygienic for every individual and community.
Environmental Protection Agency directs home and building owners to clean air ducts when they find mold growth, insects, rodent infiltration, unnecessary filth, and mud inside the duct. But when such issues arise, many owners do not know how to tackle these and lack knowledge of tools to clean air ducts thoroughly. This is a full-time job that requires professional expertise and services.
Air duct cleaning service is a must for your well-being & sanitization
It has been an obligatory service for all domestic and commercial buildings. Especially those areas which have a more humid and warm climate. In such cases, the unclean air circulation system becomes dusty and provides a place for microorganisms to grow further, which develops serious health issues for people all around.
Uniqairz Cleaners is a leading duct cleaning service provider that follows international cleaning standards for all building types like housing, commercial, malls, etc. We have the most skilled and trained service providers who are particularly educated about tools and technology to clean ventilation systems. Hence our customers don’t need to worry about dirty ducts.
We are committed to providing you maximum ease!
There is good news for health, and environment-conscious people worried about the aggravation of air ducts during working hours. We at Uniqairz Cleaners offer thorough, hassle-free, advanced technology-based cleaning facilities. While working, we make sure our job does not affect your work. Even our customers can book cleaning services in the evening or for weekends because of their demanding home and business routine. Therefore, our professional and certified engineers and mechanics certify that our customer’s families and employees stay safe, clean, and healthy from many infections due to dirty, debris, and unhygienic air duct systems.
Uniqairz Cleaners air duct cleaning services – a name of convenience for people
Our cleaning company has brought a revolution through fabulous services such as customer-based services that make sure complete satisfaction and create ease for them. We believe in our motto of having loftier customer support and higher services standard when dealing with people. Moreover, we follow international cleaning standards and tools at affordable prices at your doorsteps on one call. We offer proper and deep cleaning measures for duct cleaning, effectively reducing inside air glitches. A good vacuum assortment reduces the dust, fuss, and other particles. Our vigilant, professionally trained, expert service providers improve the heating and cooling system by cleaning air ducts.
Call us for air duct cleaning if you need to sweep, dust, and dirt more than usual. Even if you are experiencing higher utility bills, cleaning the air duct efficiency of the cooling and heating system can be improved. Cleaning air ducts will restore air flow in ventilation systems if your rooms have less or no air flow from vents.
What makes us unique!
We have an expert team that has concluded that air alone cannot extricate fragments from all the corners and chinks, nor it can eliminate the film formed by oils from cooking, asphalt and cigarette smoke, or grime from candles, and wooden stoves. Therefore, we use modern state-of-the-art technology for cleaning purposes. Our world-class air duct cleaning system delivers excellent consequences away from your anticipations. We are highly assertive about our high-quality products and specialized team that we would resolve your air quality issues thoroughly.
When to clean your air ducts?
Have you ever examined the ductwork of your house, commercial, or workplace? If your ducts are made of glass, then there are more chances that you would perhaps get those cleaned more frequently. You might think that because the dust is veiled away, it is just supposed to be there, but that is not the case. When your furnace/heater or air conditioner is turned on, it flows air through your living areas. When it is circulating, dust particles out into the air, and we breathe. Over the years and years, the amount of dust, fragments, torpors, mold, fungus, biochemical toxins, and allergens can be built up in the heating and cooling system.
We believe that our customers must have information when they need to clean their air ducts at home or in commercial places. There are some specific conditions:
- suppose family members or employees are undergoing uncommon or unexpected signs or sicknesses that you consider related to the environment. In that case, you should consult the state with your doctor and deeply inspect the air ducts for satisfaction. Although, the Environmental protection Agency has provided guidelines for identifying indoor air quality and ways to fix them.
- Suppose there is perceptible mold development inside the ducts or on chunks of other heating or cooling systems. Sometimes many sections of heating and cooling systems are not easily visible. Therefore, ask your service provider to inspect the presence of mold deeply.
- If air ducts installed at home or commercial places get wet or stale, these must be substituted or removed.
- If the mold of the air duct has not been adequately cleaned, it will recur and deteriorate the ducts.
- If air ducts are infested with rodents and insects.
- If air ducts are congested with excessive dust, dirt, and other elements.
- If your house or workplace has a definite smell that is not going away, such as the odor of fungus or tobacco smoke.
- Even if there is always dust or dirt in your house or business, you need us to clean it at your earliest convenience.
If any condition has been identified in a residential or commercial building, then immediate cleaning and replacing of air ducts is necessary; otherwise, it would create problems and diseases for individuals and communities.
Some guidelines for customers
If you need to clean air ducts, take some precautions to help assess the service provider’s trustworthiness and proficiency. We guide our customers about applying chemicals inside the air ducts to prevent further growth of germs and mold, i.e., bacteria and fungi. Further prevention from dust and dirt elements, we recommend sealant to seal air leaks. Therefore, recognizing the pros and cons of chemicals, biocides and sealants are vital for clients to know.
We anticipate our clients to clean the dust of homes or commercial places during construction or renovation and advise them not to operate the cooling and heating system during this duration and seal the supply to ensure the duct is safe. Using high-efficiency filter bags and vacuum cleaners to remove dust is highly endorsed and creates an environmentally friendly atmosphere. Moreover, for heating systems with in-duct humidification equipment, there is a need to maintain humidifiers regularly. Preferably the humidifier must be recommended by the manufacturer of the heating system.
We identify a few reasons to keep air ducts clean, which are essential for our clients to know:
- Advance air quality and odor
- Allergies, Illness, and sensitivities
- Mold and fungus
- Drywall dust
- Creepy crawlies/ insects
- New furnace connection
- Just moved in
- Diminish dusting
- Increase heating and cooling efficiency
- Cleaner, safer and healthier living and working atmosphere
- Boosted airflow effectiveness
- The protracted life span of the HVAC system
Our facilities for air duct cleaning
If you have chosen us for your air duct to be cleaned, we provide:
- Clean and inspect the entire system by accessing ports and doors.
- Thoroughly inspect the heating or cooling system before cleaning to ensure there is no insulation or register boots. If there is, we have trained and equipped staff to remove or replace them.
- Usage of high-efficiency particle air as vacuuming equipment
- Ensure the carpet and furniture of households or workplaces are protected and cleaned.
- High-quality brushing while vacuuming disengages dirt, dust, and other contaminated particles.
- We only use soft-bristled brushes if air ducts are made of fiberglass. They are more economical and easy to use.
- Ensure all accessible holes are airtight.
- Highest efficiency filter for cooling and heating systems.
- Regular change of filters as advised by the manufacturer of heating and cooling systems products. If the filter becomes bunged, change them repeatedly.
- Deep cleaning of the cooling spirals and drain pans of cooling and heating systems
We provide Residential to Commercial area air duct cleaning; we ensure the same high quality, consideration, and outcomes.
- Mold remediation
- Air duct cleaning
- Chimney cleaning
- Dryer vent cleaning
WHAT WE HAVE
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Discretion and professionalism
- A quick response, with 24/7 service
- A multi-disciplinary crew
- Combined controlling knowledge
Call us today for a free quote and consultation; one of our dedicated will be there to assist you.